Thursday, November 4, 2010

Red Dayz at School. (with Alex and Jan)

Jan and I rode the bus to school today thinking it would be an average Red Day at Smoky Hill. Here's how it went.

Before school Jan and I saw Nohely (who has wanted to be on the blog for awhile). Then the bell rang and Jan had to go to class. I have 1st off so below are some pictures of how that went.

I have no idea how I was so awake at 7:10 in the morning. However, I did a lot and saw a ton of people on 1st off today.

I saw my best friend Desi,


Some random black girls,



Garrett,




Courtney,





Blake and many more.





At 8:45 I had to go to my US History class.



After a long second period I was ready for some lunch. So Titty and I met up with three of our best friends. Brittany, Desi, and Christyna.




Freak Me.




Titty.



Christyna!




Brittany and I.



Another delicious meal at Bagels and then back to school.





Back at school. (Brittany, Alex, Christyna, Jan, and Desi.)

We all said our goodbyes and then I finished the day off with my two hardest classes.
Besides those classes, Red Days can sometimes be pretty awesome.
That just goes to show that even the crappy days can be flipped around when you are with
(2/3 of) FS.

-Alex









No comments:

Post a Comment