Thursday, August 4, 2011

A tiny blog.

The blog hasn't been updated in about 9 years, so I(titty) took my mom's camera and shot a couple of things. Check it out!

Our skateboard video DAD will be dropping very soon! Featuring full parts from Alex Cordiner, Jan Gatewood, Garrett Moore, and friends. We did all of the filming, editing, and made all of the music, plus it's in HD so it's gonna be awesome! Scroll down and check out the promo!


DADs at Domino's! Pizza party mother bitches!


I got really mad today and threw my brand new Adios onto this wire.



"Slang hangin' is a waste of time and money!"



"Hold on, let me see how much money I have on my card. Dude I have 33 cents!"



-DAD


This photo was an attempt at "art"



More blog updates to be expected shortly...

No comments:

Post a Comment