Wednesday, February 2, 2011

The Bad Apple Blog

Sorry for the lack of bloggage, I was trying to get as much skatin' in as I could befo' the snow storm. So here's how Gary and I (Alex) spent last Saturday.


Gary and I woke up extra early Saturday morning so that we could catch the 10:55 bus.

Our hopes of getting to da dorm early were screwed because there were two trains heading toward eachother.

So Gary and I were stuck at the Southmore station for about 20 minutes.
Here's a bunch of random photos we took while waiting on the train.






Gary ate dis apple on da train. We had nowhere to put it so we stuck (Bad Apple) in my bag and carried it around all day.







After Gary and I got to da dorm, I vouldn't help but notice deez strange marks on Spencer's neck. It turns out that he burned himself while curling his hair.


This girl was not hyped to be on the bloggy.


Brad the RA.
This is Spencer's neighbor.........yeah.

We couldn't get a hold of anyone so we decided to skating on our own.

We met these fine young hooties on the train. After I took their picture Spencer tried to get their numbers and they weren't havin' it.

First, we went to the lillypad spot.

We got da boot after about 15 minutes. So then we went to Tabor Center.


The area around da rail was all wet, so we skated the ledge.


The young ass sweat.


Suprisingly, we skated at Tabor Center for almost an hour. We all got some footy and then we left.

Garrett was hawngry so we went to Cheba Hut. Sandwiches there are like 10 bucks and Spencer and I didn't have NOOOOO money.
We called a bunch of people to see if they wanted to skate, but nobody was down.
So, we skated to the Art Museum and got the young boot befo' I could even get out the killa cam.
Then we checked this thing out.


About to get the boot.

We went to dis rail...no one tried anything.
Then we hit up the Subway on 16th street.


Out here grubbin'.


We returned to this spot.

Garrett doing a back smith. Photo by: Alex Cordiner

While I wuz waitin' fo' Gary to get his line, I took sum photos of dis Squirrel.


Queerleo met up with us at the spot. Then we headed awff to da dorm.

Leo and Gary got in next month's issue of Leg World with this photo.


Bad Apple wuz on da creep.

We went over to Spencer's neighbor's dorm so that she could take a group photo.

Spencer's neighbor gave us this piece of fine ass china.

Then Gary and I decided to hit the dusty ol' trail.


"I'm the validayta, and I will see you layta"

Gary's freestylez are dumb as HEYLL!

I focused the plate.

This old ass muark was faunkin'.

Bad Apple wuz tired after a long day of sk8ing.


Until next time niggaz!














































No comments:

Post a Comment