Thursday, February 17, 2011

Valentine's Day Blog (DELAYED)

The Titty and I (Alex) worked our asses off to find da young ride to this show, and in our darkest hour, we found a ride. here's how the night went.

My cousin Molly.

Can I read you tee squirt in braille? swag

Finally, we made it biaaaatch!

Yhoopscribbityhooooo!


We saw Joey and Patrick inside. We blogged them blogging us.

Stephen Pope (Wavves bassist)


WOOOOOWEEEEEEEE!!!!! Nathan Williams (Wavves vocals/guitars)



The Fox has da best water.


Best Coast wuz coming on so we headed back down to da lower level.






Both bands kicked azz.

We were pretty drained after da show. Around 2 we hot da sack fo' a nightcap.

I fell asleep in all of my classes the next day but it was worth it! Wavves/Best Coast rulez!!!


TrU daT BasTid. swag





















No comments:

Post a Comment